Mangahigh Summer School UK 2021 is Live!
We are hosting our first ever Mangahigh Summer School UK!
UK schools can sign up to our first ever 3 month summer school programme as a great way to help your students catch up on their maths over the summer holidays. As part of this offering, you will have exclusive access to our new assessment activities, which will help you to identify key topics your students need to focus on.
This programme is for students in Years 3-6, and is designed to:
- Identify gaps in your students’ understanding of key topics
- Bridge the learning gap in preparation for the new academic year
- Recommend activities for you to provide targeted support
- Ensure advanced students stay engaged and maintain their skills development
You can then assign suitable activities to your students for them to complete over the summer or, better still, use our custom Assignment Cheat Sheet for a playlist of recommended activities based on assessment results. Alongside this, students also have recommended activities on the platform so they can continue to learn independently (and they do)!
- Students play new assessment activities (7th - 18th June)
- Teachers view their results on the reports dashboard
- Assign summer activities using our Assignment Cheat Sheet
Cost of Programme: £89 per school for unlimited students. This includes:
- 3 months* full access to Mangahigh’s 1000+ curriculum-aligned activities and games
- Exclusive access to our brand new assessment feature
- Assignment Cheat Sheet with recommended playlists for your students
- Usage report at the end of the summer to see how your students performed
- Platform training for teachers by the Mangahigh team
Teachers can sign up using the form below. Once payment has been received, a Mangahigh team member will be in touch to set up your account and get it ready for the summer learning.
Or contact our team for more info.
* Free access from 1st June - 27th August 2021